1. Scope of application1.1 The General Terms and Conditions, as provided in the following, shall exclusively apply for the sale of Hyundai Merchandising items to customers by bluebox Promotion GmbH (hereinafter referred to as “Seller”) and which are based on the offers found on the Internet shopping site https://hyundai-collection.com. Deviating conditions on the part of the customer will not be recognized, unless the seller expressly agrees to this in writing. .
1.2 A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction, insofar as the purpose of the legal transaction cannot be predominantly assigned to either his or her commercial or independent professional trade.
2 Conclusion of contract2.1 The product illustrations in the online shop are for informational purposes only and do not constitute a binding offer from the seller.
2.2 By clicking the button "Buy now", the customer submits an offer for conclusion of a contract (order).
2.3 After the order has been placed, the Customer will receive an automatic confirmation of the receipt of the order by email (order confirmation). However, this order confirmation and any subsequent status reports shall not constitute an acceptance of the order by the seller. The contract is concluded if the seller has sent a purchase order confirmation to the Customer within 5 days from receipt of the order or delivers the ordered goods and confirms dispatch thereof to the Customer.
2.4 Depending on the customer's language selection prior to triggering the purchase order, the contract will be concluded in German or English.
2.5 The ordering process will be made by E-Mail. The customer needs to make sure that he has given the right E-Mail address.
3. Terms of payment:3.1 All prices are stated in EURO incl. VAT plus shipping costs.
3.2 The customer can pay by means of credit card, via Paypal or Sofort-Überweisung (immediate pay).
4. Shipping, terms of delivery:4.1 The shipping of the products ensues via parcel or freight service providers.
4.2 Pick up by the customer is not possible.
5. Liability5.1 The right of the customer to claim compensation for damages is excluded. Excluded from this stipulation are customer claims relating to injury to life, body or health, or relating to serious breach of contract (cardinal duties) or reckless violation of primary obligations through the seller, its legal representatives or its vicarious agents. Material contractual obligations are obligations that are absolutely necessary for the proper performance of the contract.
5.2 In the event of the infringement of essential contractual obligations, the seller will only be liable for the predictable damage typical of the contract if this was caused simply negligently, unless it concerns claims for compensation of the customer from an injury of the life, the body or the health.
5.3 The provisions of the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected.
6. Applicable laws6.1 German substantive law shall apply to any orders and all disputes in connection with the order or execution of the order, the provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale being excluded.
7. Place of Jurisdiction7.1 The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all present and future claims under a business relationship with merchants, including claims involving checks and promissory notes, shall be Worms.
7.2 The same place of jurisdiction shall apply if the Customer has no usual place of abode in Germany, transfers his or her residence or usual place of abode from Germany to a foreign country or if his or her residence or usual place of abode is unknown on the date a suit is lodged.
8. Alternative Settlement of Disputes8.1 The European commission offers with the following link a platform for the online settlement of disputes: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
8.1 This platform is a place to go when having extrajudicial settlement of disputes because of online contracts of purchase or contracts of services, when having consumers involved.
8.2 The seller is neither obligated nor accepts the attendance on an alternative dispute resolution.